The Forest of Hope
- This article relates to the canonical games. See Pikipedia's "The Forest of Hope" article for more canonical information.
The Forest of Hope is the first region explored in the original Pikmin. It is also the first non-town area explored in Pikmin: The Advanced Times. It looks largely the same, but with a few minor alterations.
Places of Interest
- Station of Healing- House where the player can restore their HP. Also a good place to stop at night.
- At the start of the area, there is a Yellow Pikmin that states that he feels that this is where his ancestors were born. This is a refrence because The Forest of Hope is where Olimar picked the first Yellow Pikmin.
In One Pikmin
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, One Pikmin, created by Piki1. DO NOT edit this article and/or image if you are not Piki1 or an admin.
The Forest of Hope is the second area explored in the game. In the heart of the forest, there is a four-way road, leading to 4 locations. Here are the locations:
- Bulban Ruins South Path leads here.
- Road of Bulborbs North Path leads here.
- BD Fortress East Path leads here.
- Desert of Death West Path leads here.