|Dwarf Red Bulbear|
The Dwarf Red Bulbear is a species of dwarf bulbear having a crimson backside.
In fanon games
Below this point is where users place their version of the Dwarf Red Bulbear.
In Pikmin: Evolution Unleashed
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Evolution Unleashed, a fanon game created by Bulborb bro.
|Scientific name||Oculus terribilis crimsonicus|
|Areas||Reunion Forest, Wavering Wastelands|
|Caves||Ivy Interior, Bug Bungalow|
The Dwarf Red Bulbear is a juvenile grub-dog appearing in Pikmin: Evolution Unleashed, and the third stage of development in a Red Bulbear's life cycle. Once it has matured enough, which occurs roughly two months into the dwarf stage, a Dwarf Red Bulbear can hunt on its own, without any assistance from its parents. Naturally, it relies on its superiors as a guide for patrol routes so it does not hunt alone. Dwarf Red Bulbears are often seen in groups of five to nine individuals, so caution should be taken when in their territory.
- “This species of grub-dog is the third stage of development of an adult red bulbear. It resembles a dwarf bulbear, only slightly larger and with a large mouth and crimson abdomen. It usually is seen in a group of five to nine individuals, in small corners or small spaces. They have larger mouths to eat more Pikmin at once and are a force to be reckoned with.”
- “For a spicy shake, add flour and spicy mustard to your favorite vegetable and cook the meat until tender for at least five minutes. Boil broccoli and onions, and after that, add basil to complete your supreme hamburger dish.”
In Pikmin: Spark
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Spark, a fanon game created by Glubbfubb.
|Scientific name||Oculus terribilis russus|
|Sparklium value||× 6|
In Pikmin: Spark, the Dwarf Red Bulbear is the younger form of the Red Bulbear and is found only in dens. They, like their parents, are a crossbreed between the Red Bulborb and Spotty Bulbear. They act similarly to other dwarf bulborb but differ in their ability to regenerate health when standing still, making them harder to kill than other dwarfs as they must be killed in a single attack. When panicked, they can roar to wake up any Red Bulbears. They have slightly more health than a Dwarf Red Bulborb.
Abel's medical journal
- “Same as the parents, in their self-healing enzymes. No additional comments.”
Lyn's sale review
- “For the rougher pet owners, these self-healing dogs will be the perfect companion for you.”
PIX's creature scan
- “Juvenile crossbreed of two different grub-dogs. The skin has enzymes that let it heal its wounds when left alone. Lives only underground in dens with its parents.
- Habitat: dens
- Niche: carnivore
- Maturity age: 4 years
- Average lifespan: 14-17 years
- Breeding season: autumn”