This article or section presents information pertaining to Fall of Pikmin, a fanon game created by Terminating Sheargrub.
|Fall of Pikmin|
|Rating||E for Everyone|
|Sequel||Pikmin: Volcanic Winter|
The Pikmin population is declining and Olimar is on vacation with his family. Louie decides he's willing to help the Pikmin species and goes on the ship to reach PNF-404. Once Louie arrives, he finds a mutation in the Pikmin genes and sees that some parasites are taking over their vital organs. He meets a Pikmin named Violet, who can help him find a cure using the herbs and fruits Louie collects.
Eventually, they gather enough supplies to create the cure, but an Energystool stops them and poisons it. They eventually kill it but soon realize that they made too few cures and many Pikmin have become seriously ill.
- Louie – leads the Pikmin. Although the average employee of Hocotate Freight, he is sneaky and cunning.
- Red Pikmin – resists fire and can tolerate hot environments.
- Yellow Pikmin – resists electricity and can handle bomb rocks. They conduct electricity well and can be thrown higher than other Pikmin.
- Blue Pikmin – resists water. They can swim in water and rescue Pikmin drowning in it.
- Purple Pikmin – are very strong and can stun enemies with the pounds they create upon impact.
- White Pikmin – resists poison, moves quickly, and poisons enemies that eat them.
- Cyan Pikmin – resists ice, and never slips on it.
- Pink Pikmin – can glide over threats and obstacles to reach items.
- Orange Pikmin – can withdraw into their shells for protection.
- The game was originally designed to be the second game in the Extinction timeline.