The Hybrid Pikmin is a species of Pikmin that can have its genetic information combined with that of other organic matter.
In fanon games
This is where users type their version of Hybrid Pikmin.
In Pikmin: Hybrids
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Hybrids, a fanon game created by Amphituber.
Hybrid Pikmin are special Pikmin in Pikmin: Hybrids that can be enhanced using special berries that only appear, randomly, in caves. Enhancements can be reversed at any time, but are otherwise permanent, and purging the effects of a berry will not restore the berry used. Additionally, there can be no more than two enhancements applied at a time. The enhancements apply strictly to the Hybrid Pikmin subspecies, not individual Pikmin. The berries and their benefits are as follows:
- Hotskin berry: burns foes on contact, doing extra damage to foes that do not utilize fire. Does not make affected Pikmin immune to fire.
- Coldskin berry: freezes foes on contact, slowing their actions. Does not make affected Pikmin immune to water or ice.
- Sticky berry: sticks to foes, making it harder to shake off.
- Toxic cloud berry: when an affected Pikmin is thrown, a trail of poisonous gas trails behind it, doing damage to foes and other Pikmin that walk into it. Does not make affected Pikmin immune to poison except the poison they produce.
- Death berry: does much damage on impact with enemies but then dies.
- Spike berry: does extra damage and damage when eaten.
- Float berry: affected Pikmin fly through the air slower and float down.
- Sopor berry: when eaten by a foe or comes into contact with a foe, the foe stops attacking for a couple of seconds and yawns.
- Submersion berry: makes affected Pikmin immune to water and lava.
- Fire immunity berry: makes affected Pikmin immune to fire damage.