The Mauve Wollywog is a species of amphituber that sticks to surfaces upon contact.
In fanon games
This is where users type their version of the Mauve Wollywog.
In Pikmin: Spark
This article or section contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikmin: Spark, created by Glubbfubb.
|Scientific name||Amphicaris magentum|
|Sparklium value||× 6|
The Mauve Wollywog is an amphituber appearing in Pikmin: Spark. They are mauve, as the name states, with a faint cyan color on their legs. On their legs are suction pads that grant them the ability to stick to walls and ceilings, making them dangerous since they can easily and suddenly ambush prey with sneak attacks. Adding to this, they have twice the speed of the other wollywogs, making them annoying and unpredictable. However, they are noticeably leaner than other wollywogs and are particularly vulnerable to sudden attacks by Winged Pikmin, so with the proper strategy, they can be taken down as quickly as they move. Still, their speed and unique abilities can make them a notable threat.
Abel's medical journal
- “Cling pads can keep my surgical supplies from falling in zero gravity, even if they become hard to pull off.”
Lyn's sale review
- “Most affectionate of the species, and their legs give them better ways to grip their owner.”
PIX's creature scan
- “Wollywogs living in caves. Legs feature pads to stick onto walls and ceilings. Has thinner skin than their relatives.
- Habitat: dens
- Niche: omnivore
- Maturity age: 1 year
- Average lifespan: 12 years
- Breeding season: wet season”