- For archived nominations, see PikminFanon:Featured content/Past nominations.
On this page, editors may propose new content to be featured on the Pikmin Fanon's main page. To do so, create a new section with an appropriate title, followed by a summary of the proposal and your reasons, and then create "support", "oppose", and "comments" subsections, and sign your name under "support". Other users can then sign their support or opposition, optionally making extra comments. All nominations will be accepted, and displayed in order, after receiving enough support from users.
The following serves as a template for future proposals:
==<Section name>== ===Support=== * * * ===Oppose=== * * * ===Comments=== * * *
Pikmin 4 prerelease Bulborb
- While the image is nice, featuring a picture of official media on a fanon wiki isn't exactly appropriate. ~ 14:36, 15 September 2022 (UTC)
- I feel like this would be a good Featured Image for the wiki, considering how this is the first ever image of Pikmin 4. It's the dawn of a new day for us. -C64
Green Pikmin (Pikmin Sunshine)
- Well, there are a couple of problems with this one. Most importantly, as detailed in our featured content policy (linked above), content can not be nominated by its creator. Additionally, individual sections on pages can not be nominated, only the article itself. Lastly, the section you nominated to be featured is entirely too short and doesn't yield a great amount of information; in fact, it's currently marked as a stub section. The image in that section, however, I think, is a suitable candidate for a featured file. ~ 19:02, 26 December 2022 (UTC)
- With respect; per Cheepy. Username 21:07, 2 January 2023 (UTC)