This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin 5 (Cayden9800 version), a fanon game created by Cayden9800.
|Publisher||Pikmin Fanon Incorporated|
Pikmin 5 (Cayden9800 version) is a Pikmin fangame created by Cayden9800.
The President of Hocotate contacts Olimar, Louie, Alph, Brittany, and Captain Charlie to inform them about something unusual that has infected PNF-909 and tells them to gather Pikmin from PNF-404. The gang heads towards PNF-909 but unfortunately gets hit by a supernova that nearly kills them all. Luckily, they were wearing very dense, protective suits. The group was separated from the crash-landing, however, and must reunite.
The game is first played as Olimar to discover mechanized Bulborbs, among many other organisms similar to the enemies encountered in Pikmin Adventure. He gathers a group of Pikmin and attacks. They destroy the metal covering to find that it is only armor. Olimar quickly scribbles down a note. While he is distracted, he becomes surrounded by multiple enemies. They carry him to the King of Bugs, Louie, and later Alph. They meet and later find Brittany and Captain Charlie.
- Story Mode – experience the game's single-player campaign. The first playthrough grants access to the areas: Awakening Woods, Forest of Doom, and Volcanic Volcano. On the second playthrough of this mode, the areas Formidable Oak and Fall Feast become accessible.
- Mission Mode – battle enemies, collect treasures, and defeat bosses in a series of standalone stages.
- Boss Rush – defeat bosses as quickly as possible. Pikmin needed for the fight will be available, and new bosses are added as soon as they are defeated in Story Mode.
- Bingo Battle – up to three players compete to win in standalone stages, and players may choose their characters.
- Mech Mode – battle enemies from the safety of a large robot.