- For other types of Titan Pikmin, see Titan Pikmin.
The Titan Pikmin is a species of stealthy Pikmin.
In fanon games
Below this point is where users place their version of Titan Pikmin (ninja).
In Pikmin 4: The World to Free
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin 4: The World to Free, a fanon game created by New Pikminjp.
The Titan Pikmin is the fourth Pikmin type discovered in Pikmin 4: The World to Free. They are found in Emperial Shrine, where they play an important part in progressing through the area as they can open ancient walls. Titan Pikmin can track and kill various ninja enemies, such as the Ninja Bulborb or the Ninja Dweevil, and also help anticipate the attacks of ninja enemies.
Tike's diary (initially)
- “Wow, what a unique Pikmin! I never knew of such a Pikmin with glowing eyes and sharp hairs. I shall call it a Titan Pikmin. Well, Alice helped me come up with this one because I was going to call it the black Pikmin, but she advised me to call it the Titan Pikmin due to its shady but ninja-like appearance.”
- “When I used this unique Pikmin I have noticed a few things. They are capable of fitting through ancient walls and opening them with ease. They also can run a bit faster as well. These guys are weak fighters, but they seem to target enemies when thrown. Is it just me, or do they cut the enemy with their hands?”
- “These guys are so mischievous and sneaky. They have the beadiest eyes. I look at them and they always look at me like they are trying to hide something from me. It has always bothered me. Were they originally spies for Captain Pikmin? He won't answer me. Maybe I might just have to force him into saying it.”
Captain Pikmin's notes
- “It's nice to have my friends return to me at my very home. I always adored them, as mysterious as they are. They cannot put up much of a fight, but that doesn't matter since they have many advantages that make up for that. One such advantage is the sensitive fur they use to detect ninjas bulborbs even in pure darkness. That's what I'm proud of.”