User:Cyan piklord 64
I've already got this one, for normal use.
I'm Cyan piklord 64, and I like the Foundation Dweevil!
Now I've also got this one for use when I intend to adopt a page or section, or fill in sections of a community project.
I'm Cyan piklord 64, and I call dibs on this page or section!
- Make bosses for all of User:PurplePikminPower's families, many of which as far as I can tell only contain one or a few enemies and those are poorly written
- Make bosses for all of the other families that don't have boss enemies in them (never gonna happen but hey, you can hope.)
- Make the coolest pair of bosses ever. Oh, wait, I'm already doing that.
- Re-do the art for all those spooky enemies I made because I lost the piece of paper I was drawing them on
- Make the Tutorials page eventually or have someone else do it
- Greet the new users
- Areas maybe?
- Probably Dungeons first
- Remember to call them Dungeons and not Caves
- Not be murdered
- Start a black market for Japanese soda out of my locker maybe?
- Create pages for Purp's families because why would any logical entity organize anything
- Have a little
[[HYPERLINK BLOCKED]]in the morning
- Ok maybe get murdered every once in a while
- Make new templates when someone asks
- Make new sigs when asked
- Make new Game Templates when asked
- Contribute to Project Cleanup (And by that I mean edit Purp's crap)
- Contribute to Project Cleanup (for real this time)
- Ask User talk:Neini about the Chattering Randire and the Minirandire again
- Remember all those talk sections you made on random people's pages regarding help with
REDACTED? Yeah, your sig image is everywhere now. I think anyways.
- Remember to contribute more.
- Rewrite Icewater Skeeterskate, and write notes for the Ball-and-Chain Knightivlet.
- Get at the very least MBud at some point, I've been slacking off a lot.
And now my ranks:
And lastly, my friends:
Artwork Salem made for me! Thank you so much!
The Hail Dandelfly
The concept art for the Ridge Mounticlops. Turns out I did get around to uploading the Really Good:tm: drawing at some point.
MY LITTLE LEAFY BOY!!!
Join time: 2018-06-16T15:42:05
Contributions: Currently 13 less than 1,500. I don't know how y'all do it.
Important formulas and whatnot
4 x 3 x P x S
4: Average Damage of PDW Pikmin
3: Amount of times a Pikmin attacks in 2 seconds, no Spicy
P: Recommended Number of Pikmin
S: Number of seconds (divided by 2) that you want an encounter to last if the player is constantly attacking (unlikely)