- This article relates to the official games. See Pikipedia's "Volatile Dweevil" article for more official information.
- For the user, see User:Volatile Dweevil.
|Appearance in Pikmin 2.|
|Scientific name||Mandarachnia explodus|
|Note: all or most of this information may be fanon information.|
The Volatile Dweevil, at first glance, appears to be a bomb rock with legs, but is, in reality, a dweevil that has picked up a bomb rock, like how other members of the dweevil family pick up treasures and corpses; unlike other dweevils, however, Volatile Dweevils are known to carry only bomb rocks and are never seen without one.
A Volatile Dweevil's bomb rock will engage as soon as the creature is startled, and it will chase leaders and Pikmin until the bomb explodes, killing itself and significantly damaging or also killing anything else caught in the blast. The optimal way to deal with a Volatile Dweevil simply is to run away from it until after it blows up.
In fanon games
This is where users type their version of the Volatile Dweevil.
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikimon, created by Lazer, with assistance from Cheepy-Cheepy and Alpo499.
- Start - String Shot
- Start - Bug Bite
- Lv. 10 - Rock Throw
- Lv. 20 - Stone Toss
- Lv. 30 - Boulder Bash
- Lv. 40 - Roller Brick
- Lv. 50 - Avalanche
In Pikmin 251
This article or section contains information pertinent to Pikmin 251, a fanon game created by PikHacker.
|Caves||Gambler's Den, Steel Catacombs, Palace of the Wraith, Pit of Misfortune|
|Challenge Mode stages||Metallic Maze, Orange Chasm, Felt Den, Torture Trench, The Gauntlet|
|Battle Mode stages||None|
- “Oh boy, not this crazy thing. These dweevils are unlike any other, as they know exactly what that item on their head is for, and aren't afraid to use it. It doesn't help that they have a particularly strong tendency to drop down from the sky on un-suspecting Pikmin I'm not watching. It's a shame they always blow themselves to smithereens too since it makes it hard to learn anything about them. I would like to know more about what goes on in their minds that makes them act like this.”
Cookin' with Louie
- “This scorching species combusts upon contact with the tongue. Only edible by the adventurous and asbestos-tongued.”
In Pikmin: Redemption
This article or section presents information pertaining to the Wraith Omniverse, a fictional universe based off the Pikmin series. This universe is based off the original Buildup Trilogy, made in the late 2000s by Wraith, Portal-Kombat, and Sir Pikmin.
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Redemption, created by Sir Pikmin.
In Pikmin: Redemption, the Volatile Dweevil is the same as its Pikmin 2 incarnation, but can carry and use giant bomb rocks and nuclear bomb rocks in addition to ordinary bomb rocks. Additionally, the colored portions of the skin of its legs can change to match that of its currently-held bomb rock.
- “The Volatile Dweevil is a member of a family of insects known for carrying large objects, usually ones I need, on their backs. What is different about this kind is that they like to carry bomb rocks, giant bomb rocks, and nuclear bomb rocks. Since the objects they carry determine the dweevil's behavioral patterns then we can only assume that for some reason this kind of dweevil picks bomb rocks instead of shiny things. Undoubtedly, these creatures do not know these are explosive and can set off other bomb rocks, usually with humorous results.”
- “Carefully remove the bomb rock, then beer-batter the legs and deep fry them for five minutes. The legs create a taste you will not soon forget.”
- “One of these monsters killed my family and destroyed my original Onion. Luckily, I found another of my kind's Onions and joined them.”
|Pikmin: Ultimate Doom enemies (list)|
|Angry Dweevil • Anode Beetle • Anode Dweevil • Antenna Beetle • Armored Cannon Beetle • Blue Wollywog • Breadbug • Bulbmin • Bulborb Larva • Bumbling Snitchbug • Careening Dirigibug • Caustic Dweevil • Chemical Bulblax • Chemical Goolix • Chill Dweevil • Cloaking Burrow-nit • Computer Bug • Creeping Chrysanthemum • Decorated Cannon Beetle Larva • Dwarf Bulbear • Dwarf Orange Bulborb • Dwarf Purple Bulborb • Dwarf Red Bulborb • Fiery Blowhog • Fiery Bulblax • Fiery Dweevil • Gatling Groink • Goolix • Hairy Bulborb • Hermit Crawmad • Hysterical Beetle • Icy Cannon Beetle Larva • Infected Amphituber • Lava Goolix • Lila • Male Sheargrub • Mitite • Munge Dweevil • Mushroom Pikmin • Orange Bulborb • Pearly Clamclamp • Puffstool • Puffy Blowhog • Purple Bulborb • Red Bulborb • Sandy Burrow-nit • Sandy Dweevil • Seeding Chrysanthemum • Snow Bulborb • Spotty Bulbear • Sticky Bulblax • Sticky Dirigibug • Swooping Snitchbug • Toadstool • Toady Bloyster • Volatile Dweevil • Watery Blowhog • White Mushroom Pikmin • Withering Blowhog • Wogpole • Wollywog • Yellow Wollywog|
|Pikmin: Wide World|
|Main (Captain Olimar, Shacho, Marie, Louie, Dolphin Lander) • Side (Alph, Brittany, Captain Charlie, Dorris, Granny Marma, Libra, Margot, Sagittarius, S.S. Drake, S.S. Dreamstride) • Mentioned (Freight Voyager, SPERO, Bulbie)|
|Onion • Pellet • Yellow Pikmin • Blue Pikmin • Red Pikmin • Purple Pikmin • Green Pikmin • Rock Pikmin • White Pikmin • Winged Pikmin • Captmin (Captain Hunnigan) • Alien Pikmin • Mushroom Pikmin • Wild Pikmin|
Parasitic Pikmin (variants: Blue Bulbmin, Breadmin, Burrowing Snagmin, Cannon Beetlemin, Dweevilmin, Groinkmin, Hairy Bulbmin, Orange Bulbmin, Red Bulbmin, Spinermin, Spotty Bulbearmin, Wollymin)
|Data file (Pikminology, Wildlife Survival, Explorers' Tales) • Fruit (list) • Nugget • Sparklium (seed, stone) • Treasure • Upgrade (unlocks, Exploration Kit, ship part)|
Black nectar • Nectar • Ultra-bitter spray • Ultra-hot spray • Ultra-minty spray • Ultra-spicy spray • Ultra-sweet spray • Ultra-toxic spray
|Acid • Adhesive • Blunt force • Bubble • Electricity • Fire • Ice • Lubricant • Mud • Panic • Pit • Poison • Spore • Sunset • Water
|Achievements • Caravan • HocoPad • Options • Pikpik carrot • Soul • Squad desertion • Temperature • Weather • Game modes (Story Mode, Battle Mode, Challenge Mode, Bottomless Abyss)|
|Changes during development • Gallery • Cave units|