Who's online: (nobody)
Welcome to Pikmin Fanon! The community portal is where the Pikmin Fanon community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki.
The following is a list of useful resources any user can refer to at any time.
- A list of help items can be found in the help category.
- The Ask Louie forum also contains helpful information and can be used to ask more specific questions.
- Alternatively, ask an active user here or on the Fanon Wiki's Discord server for real-time assistance.
- Users that need help editing should see the editing help page's contents.
- Read Pikmin Fanon's policies and guidelines so that articles can be consistent and of high quality.
- Also be sure to see here for a collection of useful templates, some of which are documented here.
- To discuss a topic specific to an article, use its respective talk page, and for general wiki discussion, use the forums. Remember to adhere to the talk page policy while doing so.
- Learn more about Pikmin Fanon's goals in its about page.
The following Wikipedia pages can provide additional help to those that need it:
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- Help pages
- How to edit a page
- How to write a quality article
- Manual of Style
Any user can help with the following tasks, and more.
- Read articles and contribute with improvement such as rewording a sentence, performing a tagged task, suggesting an idea on their talk page, and more.
- Crop or resize images as necessary to reduce the dimensional or storage size they occupy.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding, and help expand some existing article stubs and section stubs.
- Create links to orphaned pages.
- Upload missing files and incorporate unused ones.
- Create, or fix links to, any wanted articles, categories, files, and templates.
- Categorize any uncategorized articles, categories, files, and templates.
- Fix double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting very long pages into different pages or subpages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Contribute to Project Clean-Up.
- See what specific tasks need done in the to-do list.
- Periodically check the recent changes page to monitor for vandalism, and report any to an active staff member.
- Welcome new users.
Be sure to see the full list of special pages here.