This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: The Final Frontier, a fanon game created by DaGamesta.
Notes: Also, find out what holds the Golden Gauntlet upgrade, if anything, and make note of it if so.
The Plains of faith is the first area in Pikmin: The Final Frontier. It is a fairly peaceful valley with some enemies here. There are several maze-like passageways in this area. When you land here, Mechelle says she has total faith in the four captains and decides to call the valley The Plains of Faith. Red Pikmin and Granite Pikmin are found here. The total amount of Pokos for every treasure in this area is × 780.
The Landing Site. This is where you find Red Pikmin, fighting a Dwarf Yellow Bulborb. You can't lose Pikmin to the fight, fortunately. Now, you must break down a black bramble gate blocking three of your captains' way. In order for you to break it down further, Louie somehow lands on the other side of the gate, where, after you travel for a little bit of time, will lead you to a Red Onion.
- Maximum Capacitor – a wallet that is worth × 200, needs at least twenty Pikmin to carry, and is part of the Charity Series.
- Aquatic Delicacy – a watermelon slice that is worth × 140, needs at least thirty-five Pikmin to carry, and is part of the Fruit of the Earth Series.
- Golden Gauntlet – a gold key that is worth × 90, needs at least five Pikmin to carry, and is part of the Hero's Toolbox Series. It grants access to the Aqua Garden.
A small, thin subarea with a couple of new enemies.
- Problem Pathway – a partially buried deck of cards that is worth × 50, needs at least twelve Pikmin to carry, and is part of the Chance Series.
- Cladshell PillarkingX 1 BOSS
- Instant Booster – a golden spring that is worth × 300, needs at least fifteen Pikmin to carry, and is part of the Hero's Toolbox Series. It increases the movement speed of leaders.
- Yellow Bulborb
- Dwarf Yellow Bulborb
- Skitty Lion
- Scaly Wollyzard
- Cladshell Pillarking BOSS (holds the Instant Booster)