In fanon games
This is where users type their version of the Smoky Blowhog.
In Pikmin: New World
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: New World, a fanon game created by Electroatopos.
|Scientific name||Sus toxicula|
|Poko value||× 7|
|Attacks||Spews poison gas|
The Smoky Blowhog is a variety of land-faring, hazard-wielding blowhog appearing in Pikmin: New World. It looks extremely similar to the Fiery Blowhog and Watery Blowhog except it has a shiny black tip to its trunk and a darker shade to its fog-patterned skin. The Smoky Blowhog is found uncommonly aboveground, and spews a hazy, toxic gas which is like the poison gas emitted by the Smoky Progg in that it kills all Pikmin that touch it except for White Pikmin. Swarming the creature with White Pikmin is the optimal way to kill it, as other Pikmin types don't fare well against the poison gas it spews. A group of White Pikmin can also be left to battle the Smoky Blowhog on their own, as they will inevitably defeat it without much trouble. As always, a decent amount of Purple Pikmin will kill the blowhog if they are thrown onto it.
- “The igniting phosphor and catalysts are present in this species of blowhog but the reaction is hindered by certain chemical impurities in the catalysts. This causes the watery liquid to emerge as a poisonous vapor. This vapor not only contains toxic amounts of phosphorous but also a considerable amount of arsenic, carbon monoxide, and tritium. These chemicals being present in its body make the species prone to developing various kinds of cancer and premature death. Though this has significantly lowered the population of the species, they are capable of reproducing rapidly to prevent the decline of their population.”
- “The gas cannot be gotten rid of by cooking or draining its gas bladder, as the flesh itself contains the impurities to make it poisonous. Consumption may result in uncontrollable bathroom breaks, shivering, unpredictable bellows out of doom and despair, and greatly increased pessimism.”
- “Definitely not a good pet. It causes carbon monoxide detectors to go off just by going into the room they are in. Gas masks for everyone are required before this beast is acceptable in the household.”
- “Only wear when very desperate to attract publicity. If you want to leave a lasting impression then you had better do in now. Chances are it will be the last time you'll ever wear it.”