You might be looking for: my user page, my talk page, my contributions, or my fangame.
The Guild of Bulborbs is currently inactive due to a lack of staff to help maintain it. If you are a staff member and would like the guild to be revived, please consider taking a position.
My favorite Pikmin is yellow, and Pink is my second.
|Being Stuck on ideas.
|Creative writing of magic
|Creative speeds are faster than light.
|Better than an average Pikmin
Want to add this awesomeness to your Userbox tower and you're my friend, add this Userbox to your tower:
Im back like I promise, however is anyone here?? if you are please answer if anything has happened. I keep get odd errors so im a bit concerned and my Computer and my wii u get the same error, so please warn me so I can back up my writing.
Yes the new game the Pikmin: Adventure Saga is now on its way. Bulborb bro and I may start tomorrow. Since spring break is here for me I can get a head start on it.
A New game may be arising from the shadows, with the help of Bulborb bro. Name not official. Unless you plan on ruining your experience I advise you don't enter this link if you're not the person listed in the link.
- My games
The map legend will be the same as Pikmin 4: The World to Free.
Plan sheet for the new fan game uprising by Pikminjp and Bulborb bro's. Don't enter if you're not in the link.
- Fan fictions
- Complete entire Story and Treasure sections by Pikmin 4: The World to Free by June.
- Others like war mode and challenge mode stages may be on the way. I better do it this time!
- Talk to Bulborb Bro about the co-op fan game. (Started on Pikmin Adventure Saga)
- Add a new chapter by Sunday I hope to bring in a new chapter every week.
Help me conquer this idea (Pikmin 4: The World to Free)
By the way I need help with some war mode ideas but Rocky Warfield im would usually come up with some but im been busy, and I need help speeding up things. P.S. If you do please leave a message here with your signature and I will give you credit. Remember only war mode ideas! Also just a side note but please check the PikiWiki for the enemy list thanks for those who helped so far.
- I have an idea for the level Ongoing Woods. Two players start way up in the air, on platforms up in trees. The other two start somewhere on the ground. There are lots of connections between various platforms up in the trees, whereas on the ground it is a plain without much foliage. The trick to this map is the tree trunks: the right ones will reveal a staircase, allowing you to go up or down! There is a moderate amount of enemies, mostly Wollywogs of various kinds. The one thing to watch out for on the ground is falling Wollywogs, they may very well jump of the top level in an attempt to hit you! For the dangerous part living on the top layer, there is less room to maneuver. In addition, bomb rocks can destroy anything wooden! The bridges can be destroyed, and with 5 or 6 bomb rocks you can take down an entire tree! If desire to do something like this, there are a few stashes at the top but numerous ones at the bottom. I'm Peach Bulborb, and I approve all grub-dogs. (Sysop)
- I have an idea for a level called Fire and Water Dome. Each player starts at one end of the map. There is a volcano is the center of the arena, which will erupt approximately every two minutes, which will not flood the map with lava, but bombrocks will fall randomly. It can kill enemies and pikmin (and captains if they are weak). There are fire and water enemies here only. There will be fire and water pools and geysers. Hello. This is ThePikminMeister, the Cat-Loving Pikmin Fan!
- How about Crashing Crater? There could be random boulders falling, and some meteors that are even larger! Hello, this is PurplePikminPower. And I say, "Power to the Purple!"
This page will stay, and add more if needed, just don't go past it. (stop)
Also, remember that I'm called New Pikminjp, not Pikminjp.
These are my proudly made records I have achieved.
- Pikmin 1 – 9 Days (with deaths)
- Pikmin 2 – 9 Days (with deaths) (No limit Pikmin challenge) New record.
- Pikmin 3 – 16 Days (with deaths) (All fruit challenge) New record.
My top 5 scores in Pikmin 3 mission mode.
- Twilight hollow 7065 (I really don't know how I beat it this fast? I tried again and failed)
- Tropical forest 5690
- Rustyard 1545 due to time bonus being lowered
- Thirsty desert 4990
- Sliver lake 4890
Treasure TBD I'm not really good on these.
- Armor Mawdad – 0:33
- Vehemoth Phosbat – 1:25
- Sandbleching Meerslug – 1:58
- Scornet Mastro – 2:21
- Quagged Mireclops – 1:36
- Plasm Wraith – 3:18