In fanon games
Below this point is where users place their version of the Frigid Dweevil.
In Pikmin E
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin E, a fanon game created by PixelThistle.
|Scientific name||Mandarachnia fristits|
|Poko value||× 15|
|Attacks||Crushes Pikmin, freezes Pikmin|
- “A dweevil coated in ice. Nothing more, nothing less.”
- “The ice can not be removed, however, the legs make good appetizers when cooked.”
- “I've always been afraid of bugs, but this time I have Olimar and Louie to back me up... so... I think I'm good...?”
In Pikmin E: Remastered
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin E: Remastered, a fanon game created by PixelThistle.
|Scientific name||Mandarachnia frigitis|
|Poko value||× 2|
|Attacks||Crushes and freezes Pikmin|
The Frigid Dweevil appears in Pikmin E: Remastered as a large cyan dweevil with a large chunk of ice covering its head. They are relatively uncommon and are only found in snowy locations such as Treacherous Tundra.
- “An odd species of dweevil indeed! Initially, I may have classified this into the heavil family, but upon closer inspection, it seems to be a dweevil! Quite interesting if you ask me.”
- “Inedible. Will cause extreme hypothermia and possible loss of limbs if eaten. Note that I say possible, as I am not one to try and lose a limb myself.”
In Pikmin: Planetary Evolution
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Planetary Evolution, a fanon game created by PurplePikminPower.
|Scientific name||Frozelus icelis dweeveilie|
|Areas||Valley of Creatures|
|Caves||Cavern of Frigidness|
The Frigid Dweevil is a species of dweevil in Pikmin: Planetary Evolution that always carries only one kind of object, which is an ice chunk. When a Frigid Dweevil dies, the ice chunk rolls off its back, potentially crushing any Pikmin or leader it lands on.