This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin E, a fanon game created by PixelThistle.
|Release dates||November 30th, 2020|
|Sequel||Pikmin E: The Next Adventure|
Pikmin E is a fanon game created by PixelThistle.
- Main article: Pikmin E/Plot
After Olimar, Alph, Brittany, and Charlie all head back home, Olimar realizes they left Louie behind and goes back for him. Only to be intersected by a strange object, that was not a meteor. After once again crash-landing, Olimar finds himself in the Forest of Hope, but not alone.
- Title screen
- Forest of Hope (tutorial)
- Forest of Hope (daytime)
- Forest of Hope (sunset/night)
- King Jellyswooper's theme
- Brilliant Garden (daytime)
- Brilliant Garden (sunset/night)
- Smokey Progg's theme
- King Illint's theme
- Formidable Oak (daytime)
- Formidable Oak (sunset/night)
- Plasm Wraith's theme
- Scornet Maestro's theme (guard present)
- Scornet Maestro's theme (guard defeated)
- Distant Tundra (daytime)
- Distant Tundra (sunset/night)
- Mol Snagert's theme
- Shielded Mawdad's theme
- Snowball Field (daytime)
- Snowball Field (sunset/night)
- Blowing Megahog's theme
- Distant Sea (daytime)
- Distant Sea (sunset/night)
- Distant Spring (daytime)
- Distant Spring (sunset/night)
- Far-Off Stone Space ??? time
- Theme of the Universal Collider
- Pikmin discovered!
- World Map
- Game Over...
- ???-??? time
- Mechanical Pikmin discovered!
Red Pikmin are the second type of Pikmin discovered, also located in the Forest of Hope. They are immune to fire hazards and are unlocked after King Jellyswooper is defeated.
Blue Pikmin are the third type of Pikmin discovered and are located in the Brilliant Garden. They are immune to water, and semi-immune to poison-related hazards.
Purple Pikmin are the fourth type of Pikmin discovered and are also found within the Brilliant Garden. They are immune to blunt force, and semi-immune to water hazards.
Yellow Pikmin are the fifth type of Pikmin discovered and are the only Pikmin discovered in the Formidable Oak. They are immune to electricity and semi-immune to water, due to it being conductive.
White Pikmin are the sixth type of Pikmin discovered and are the only type found in the Distant Tundra. They are immune only to poison.
Cyan Pikmin, otherwise known as Icy Pikmin, are the seventh type of Pikmin discovered. They are immune to ice, water, and semi-immune to fire hazards.
Winged Pikmin, also known as Pink Pikmin, are the eighth type of Pikmin discovered. They are very weak to blunt force attacks, this is due to the fact that they can fly.
Bulbmin are the ninth type of Pikmin discovered. They are immune to all elemental hazards.
The following enemies are new. Italicized text indicated the enemy is a miniboss, and bolded text indicates the enemy is a boss.
- Biper Junior
- Blowing Megahog
- Bomb Flinger
- Crawling Mawdad
- Frozen Bulborb
- Icy Dweevil
- King Illint
- King Jellyswooper
- Mol Snagret
- Plasm Wraith
- Rising Pine
- Rocky Dweevil
- Scornet Guard
- Shaved Hairy Bulborb
- Shielded Mawdad
- Subnautical Snagret
- Underwater Dancer
- Universal Collider
- Original plot
- Eli and Olimar were originally going to crash-land together.
- Formidable Oak
- Blukmin were originally going to be useable, but this was used for the Plasm Whistle Perk. Scornet Guards were originally going to be scattered about on every map.
- Distant Sea
- Louie was originally not going to run away. This was changed for plot-related reasons.
|Enemies||Biper • Biper Junior • Blowing Megahog • Blukmin • Blukorb • Bomb Flinger • Crawling Mawdad • Frozen Bulborb • Icy Dweevil • Illint • Jellyswooper • King Illint • King Jellyswooper • Mol Snagret • Plasm Wraith • Plishroom • Rising Pine • Rocky Dweevil • Scornet Guard • Shaved Hairy Bulborb • Shielded Mawdad • Subnautical Snagret • Underwater Dancer • Universal Collider|
|Location||Forest of Hope • Brilliant Garden • Formidable Oak • Distant Tundra • Snowball Field • Distant Sea • Distant Spring • Far-Off Stone Space (The Moon) • ???|