From Pikmin Fanon
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin SP, a fanon game created by SilvaPik.
- Empress Bulblax: has a new attack in later dungeons.
- Burrowing Snagret: has a new attack the more it is encountered.
- Beady Long Legs: more challenging to combat.
- Emperor Bulblax: the same as it was in Pikmin 2, and up to four can be present on the same sublevel.
- Pileated Snagret: more difficult and with a few new attacks.
- Giant Breadbug: has a new attack, and is encountered in the Living Room.
- Ranging Bloyster: up to two can be found on the same sublevel at some point.
- Armored Cannon Beetle: stronger than ever.
- Goolix: has new attacks it doesn't wait to use.
- Puffstool: has a new method of attack.
- Segmented Crawbster: slightly larger.
- Raging Long Legs: has a smaller main body.
- Man-at-Legs: walks much more slowly but has a new attack.
- Waterwraith: appears in a few caves.
- Smoky Progg: is larger and has a new attack.
- Titan Dweevil: has its weapons back and is more durable and aggressive, but is only encountered once.
These bosses are either entirely new or are more difficult variations of existing ones.
- Big Mamuta: a bigger version of Mamuta that does something more than replant Pikmin.
- Lavalix: a Goolix made of lava.
- Plasmalix: a Goolix made of electrified slime.
- King Wollywog: the king of all wollywogs, it doesn't jump as far as its relatives but can crush up to one hundred Pikmin at once and can also grab Pikmin and slam them against the ground or a wall to kill them.
- LAMP: ...WHY IS THIS EVEN AN ENEMY?!
- Deepscorch Dweevil: a giant dweevil that incinerates all but Red Pikmin to ashes.