Pikmin and charter ideas are closed, but boss, enemy, and area ideas are open. Also, only I and PikFan23 can edit this. It just makes things easier for me. If you really want to help out, just click the discussion tab at the top. I'll see if you have good ideas... ZoltCat (talk) 17:57, 20 July 2014 (EDT)
What I need help on
- Enemy ideas; I only have three, but I'm trying...
- Areas; Names I can come up with. Map designs... I'm not the best at.
- The Category thing; I CAN'T DO IT. It annoys me to much.
- Item/Upgrade names and ideas; It'd be nice to have help...because...(I got nothing :P)
If you'd like to help...
For any one who want's to help, please type yore name here, explain why you want to help, put down what you want to work on, and what you are good at. (when you type yore name, make it a link please.)
ZoltCat: I want to help because... this is my game. I'm good at making up Pikmin and Charters, as well as story ideas. I'll be mainly working on Enemies and Pictures rite now.
Users who are Helping out
I would be glad to help with this. Your category problem is easy to solve, just place "<noinclude>link to category here<noinclude>". I would be willing to help with this game when possible, but that may not mean every day. I consider my personal specialty to be writing creature notes, but I can pretty much manage whatever task necessary. I'm Peach Bulborb, and I approve all grub-dogs. (Sysop)
- Yes, they can, the Puffy Blowhog being the first, although back then wind wasn't really considered a hazard. A lot of people also weren't aware that Purple Pikmin, or any Pikmin at all for that matter, were resistant to wind, which, again, at the time wasn't considered a hazard. I would think that Winged Pikmin would be more vulnerable to wind than other types, but them being resistant to it is how the creator wanted things to be. ~ 14:07, 5 September 2022 (UTC)