|Pikmin: Attack of the Breadbugs
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Attack of the Breadbugs, a fanon game created by Cheepy-Cheepy.
|Land of Wonders|
|Hazards||Cold Water, Fire, Water, Electricity, Poison|
The Land of Wonders acts as the hub world in Pikmin: Attack of the Breadbugs. The player can choose what Territories to land in: Beginner (by default), Arctic, Inferno, Marsh, Spark, Toxin, and Loaf. The player cannot land the S.S. Dolphin in the Hidden Territory; they must always find it. To land in a new Territory, the player must have already visited it by walking there. There is one chasm to enter Dangerous Depths from in each of the seven Territories, that lead to the corresponding Chamber. The ship, the Pikmin the player has with them, and a single Onion may enter a chasm with the player. Be warned though: there are risks involved with discovering new Territories: hazards and major threats, like bosses.
Captain Olimar lands here on the first day. The Beginner Territory is directly connected to the Inferno Territory, but the Red Pikmin have flown their Onion away from it, and landed in the Beginner Territory to be hidden from predators.
- Pikmin Discovered: Cyan Pikmin
- Key Element: Teal Candypop Buds
- Hazard: Cold Water
- Boss: Shaggy Long Legs
- Pikmin Discovered: Yellow Pikmin
- Key Element: Golden Candypop Buds
- Hazard: Electricity
- Boss: Spiked Electrocution Breadbug
- Pikmin Discovered: Blue Pikmin
- Key Element: Lapis Lazuli Candypop Buds
- Hazard: Water
- Boss: Green Tree Wollywog
- Pikmin Discovered: Purple Pikmin
- Key Element: Violet Candypop Buds
- Hazard: None
- Mini-Bosses: Emperor Breadbug and Empress Breadbug
- Pikmin Discovered: Bulbmin and their Onion
- Key Element: King Candypop Buds and rarely Queen Candypop Buds
- Key Note: Stale Breadbugs begin appearing when found.
- Hazard: Water
- Boss: None