Pikmin: Alternate Worlds is a non-canon game created by PokemonGod777.
There are 5 areas and 1000 treasures in the game (on hard mode) (300 on easy and 600 on medium), there are also 20 caves, 4 caves per area! There are also many new enemies and Pikmin.
After Olimar Returns from his journey from Pikmin 2, a portal opens up sucking in Olimar's family and himself and he finds himself stranded on an alternate Pikmin world.
- Relaxation Desert: find Red and Yellow Pikmin
- Unforgiving Woods: find Blue Pikmin
- Drought Navel: find Whites and Purple Pikmin
- Drowning Sea: find Pink (can fly) and Green (immune to acid) Pikmin
- Portal Sightings: find Giant Pikmin
This list will document the treasures on hard mode
- Upside-down Hideaway (no boss) 3 floors, 5 treasures
- Bulborb Country (Mega Bulblax) 5 floors, 15 treasures
- Wraith Ring (Miniwraith) 4 floors, 30 treasures
- Wollywog Treetop (WollyKing) 7 floors, 100 treasures
- Destruction Den (Man-at-Legs) 11 floors, 50 treasures
- Suspicious Cavern (Titan Snagret) 20 floors, 25 treasures
- Dream Den (returning) (Titan Dweevil) 15 floors, 25 treasures
- Tick-tock Castle (Clock Perpengin) 10 floors, 50 treasures
- Reverse Factory (Hermit Stamwosh) 21 floors, 1 treasure (in this dungeon you go up instead of down)
- Vengeance Den (Dark Matter Pawn) 18 floors, 150 treasures
- Golden Parliament (Golden Progg) 1 floor, 150 treasures
- Vanilla Treetop (Delicious Snagret) 34 floors, 55 treasures
- Life Ending Box (Smieq) 40 floors, 50 treasures
- Giant's Mansion (Giant Hocotatian clone) 2 floors, 5 treasures
- Nightmare Nest (all the above + King Progg) 100 floors, 245 treasures