This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin X: Deep Freeze, a fanon game created by DrTapeworm.
|Genre||Action, adventure, real-time strategy|
Pikmin X: Deep Freeze is a Pikmin fangame created by DrTapeworm.
There are seven areas in Pikmin X: Deep Freeze. Subareas are similar to caves from Pikmin 2, but the layouts are not randomly generated, allowing for more natural setpieces and puzzles. They also do not save in-between floors, only upon entering and exiting the subarea, and they may exit out at different parts of their host area.
- Unfamiliar Valley
- Roiling Springs
- Woods of Occlusion
- Karst of Gales
- Vengeful Thicket
- Defiled Grounds
- The Crater
These areas are unlocked after defeating the final boss; they are not tied to the story of the game and merely serve as extra challenges after completing the main storyline. Each has a certain gimmick central to the area that must be exploited to complete them fully. These postgame areas do not have subareas or upgrades but contain large amounts of treasure.
- Main Storyline
- Red Pikmin – fire-resistant and can walk on heated surfaces, has the highest damage output, and found in the Unfamiliar Valley.
- Rock Pikmin – strong and deals impact damage to targets. Resistant to blunt force and can break hard objects, and found in the Roiling Springs.
- Yellow Pikmin – immune to electricity, has high throwing arc, and found in the Unfamiliar Valley.
- Moss Pikmin – cold-resistant, capable of walking on water by freezing it, and found in the Woods of Occlusion.
- Winged Pikmin – can fly over obstacles and attack airborne targets, but is physically weak, and found in the Karst of Gales.
- Burr Pikmin – covered in thorns which let them cling to enemies more efficiently and resist slippery surfaces, and found in the Vengeful Thicket.
- Blue Pikmin – can swim and breathe underwater, and are found in the Woods of Occlusion.
- Mission Mode-exclusive
All sprays are activated by pressing up on the D-Pad, while pressing down switches through them.