This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Return to Planet Pikmin, a fanon game created by Orange Yoda.
|Pikmin: Return to Planet Pikmin|
|Genre||Adventure, role-playing, racing|
|Platforms||Wii U, Nintendo DS|
|Media||Optical disc, cartridge, digital download|
Choosing the second and third options allows inputting a custom name for those characters.
Pikmin are listed in order of discovery.
- Red Pikmin – can burn enemies.
- Blue Pikmin – can enter water.
- Purple Pikmin – heavier, and inflicts more damage.
- Yellow Pikmin – can electrocute enemies and handle bomb rocks.
- White Pikmin – can poison enemies and be thrown farther than other Pikmin.
- Invisible Pikmin – is gray and can camouflage itself.
- Brown Pikmin – can dig, and attacks distant enemies by throwing rocks at them.
Areas can only be entered after meeting certain criteria for the first time. Every area from Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 can be visited, and, except for the Impact Site, each requires one hundred Pikmin to visit.
|Forest of Happiness||Thirty Red Pikmin.|
|Water Forest||Ten Blue Pikmin and fifty Red Pikmin.|
|Sand Acid Beach||Twenty-one Blue Pikmin.|
|Grape Jungle||Three Purple Pikmin by Day 12.|
|Bomb-rock Haven||Fifteen Yellow Pikmin.|
|Poison Pearl||Ten Purple Pikmin, eighty-five Yellow Pikmin, three Blue Pikmin, and two Red Pikmin.|
|Deep Toxic Space||Fourteen of each Pikmin.|