This article or section contains information pertinent to Pikmin Extinction, a fanon game created by Pikmin mania.
- For the event wherein a species of Pikmin suffers extinction, see Pikmin extinction.
|Genre||Puzzle, Real-time strategy|
Pikmin Extinction is a fanon game created by Pikmin mania.
After being saved by Alph, Brittany, and Charlie, Olimar returns to his family and gets into an argument with his wife, Olivia, about his long absence. After a while, he tells his wife about his adventures with the Pikmin, unaware that his kids, Libra and Sagittarius, are listening. They burst into the room, loudly pleading to come along for the next adventure. Olimar agrees and later buys back his ship, the S.S. Dolphin, from a lovely man named Bert.
Barely fitting inside, Olimar gets on his ship with his kids and the family pet, and blasts off. When he arrives on PNF-404, he realizes that something was not right; there is a Red Onion with no Pikmin in sight. Olimar runs off to find the nearest pellet, but three Dwarf Red Bulborbs block his path. Once he defeats them, he finds some Red Pikmin that were about to be devoured by the three dwarfs. He then orders the Pikmin to carry the carcasses to their mothership.
- Captain Olimar
- The President
- Bulbie – Olimar's dog. He is within a robot that has a glass dome for a head, in which Bulbie resides and there is a small doghouse for him to sleep in. At the bottom are two arms used to pluck Pikmin and deliver punches.
- Libra – Olimar's daughter. Her spacesuit is dark pink and her beacon is bright pink. She is slightly faster than her father.
- Sagittarius – Olimar's son. His spacesuit and beacon are green and he wears a green and blue cap. He too is slightly faster than his father.
- Mii – Available only in Challenge Mode and multiplayer.
Red Pikmin, Yellow Pikmin, and Blue Pikmin can all share the same Onion, much like Purple Pikmin and White Pikmin, and Rock Pikmin and Flying Pikmin. Also, Yellow Pikmin can not handle bomb rocks.
- Story Mode – the storyline of Pikmin Extinction.
- Minigames – play random minigames to raise the Pikmin's levels.
- Cave Maker – available only once a particular item is collected in Story Mode. Allows creating custom caves.