From Pikmin Fanon
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin FG, a fanon game created by Cloudtehkitten.
Pikmin FG is a Pikmin fangame created by Cloudtehkitten.
- Olimar – the main adventurer.
- Louie – Olimar's not-so-faithful companion.
- S.S. Narwhal – the new, improved, and refurbished version of the S.S. Dolphin.
- Ranai – an artificial intelligence integrated into each leader's spacesuit, she is snarky and surprisingly foolish.
- Red Pikmin – deals 1.5x normal damage, and is immune to fire.
- Blue Pikmin – deals normal damage, and is immune to water.
- Rock Pikmin – smashes crystals and rocks, and is immune to explosions and blunt force.
- Yellow Pikmin – conducts and is immune to electricity, and can be thrown high.
- Purple Pikmin – has a homing dive attack, carries ten carry weight, and is heavier than other Pikmin.
- White Pikmin – deals 0.8x normal damage, digs faster than other Pikmin, and is immune to poison.
- Winged Pikmin – deals 0.5x normal damage, can fly, and carries 0.5 carry weight.
- Glass Pikmin – can survive magma, deals 3x normal damage, and dies after hitting the ground too hard.
- Bulbmin – can not be taken outside of caves, and is immune to all elemental hazards.
- Jewel Pikmin – can refract light, and can not be digested.
- Impact Site – an area from Pikmin 1, with caves.
- Heated Cavern
- Venom Den
- Brittle Beach – a sandy beach nearby an ocean, where large fossils can be found. Blue Pikmin and Rock Pikmin are found here.
- Smash Hill
- Sea Bed Subterrane
- Ocean Labyrinth
- Toxic Forest – a forest full of toxic animals and insects. Yellow Pikmin and Purple Pikmin are found here.
- Underground Forest
- Collapsed Grove
- Bulblax Kingdom
- Flooded Cavity
- Chaotic Mountains – a hellish landscape full of frigid ice and hot magma.
- Submerged Castle
- Frozen Gauntlet
- Inferno Chasm
- Wraith's Peak
- Final Trial – an area from Pikmin 1, with more challenges.