This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Revelation, a fanon game created by Lordpikmin12.
Five years after Pikmin 2, Olimar, his family, and Louie go to the beach to celebrate. All of a sudden, the President of Hocotate Freight arrives and tells Olimar and Louie that they need to go back because of a global emergency scientists discovered happening on the Pikmin Planet. Shocked at this, Olimar asks the President if he can take his family with him, to which the President says yes. Then, Olimar makes a run to the Hocotate Freight and makes various improvements to the Hocotate ship. Two hours pass and Olimar finishes. The fivesome arrives on the Pikmin Planet to find some horrid changes...
- Red Pikmin – the first type of Pikmin, they are immune to fire. Has an Onion.
- Yellow Pikmin – immune to electricity, and can be thrown higher than any other type. Has an Onion.
- Blue Pikmin – immune to water, so they can not drown. Has an Onion.
- Pink Pikmin – same size as a White Pikmin, they have wings and can glide. Found from Rose Candypop Buds.
- Purple Pikmin – no immunities but are heaviest and strongest fighters. Has an Onion.
- Green Pikmin – immune to acid. Has an Onion.
- Tan Pikmin – immune to quicksand. Found from Khaki Candypop Buds.
- Lavender Pikmin – immune to ice.
- Brown Pikmin – they can dig out tunnels, and their Onion can enter caves.
- Black Pikmin – immune to darkness, and with them, exploration can be done beyond sunset.
- Orange Pikmin – immune to explosions, and very chubby and slow, but not as much as Purple Pikmin.
- Hairy Bulbmin – found above ground, and can be found every three days.
- Awakening Wood
- Forest Navel
- Forest of Hope
- Forbidden Wastelands
- Sandy Metropolis
- Bulborb Plains
- Royal Factories of Faith
There are the typical bosses from other games and new bosses.
- Pileated Snagret
- Empress Bulblax
- Emperor Bulblax
- Spotted Wollywog
- Giga Progg
- Lifeless Chrysanthemum