This article or section contains information pertinent to Pikmin Deluxe, a fanon game created by Beta Brittany.
|Genre||Puzzle, real-time strategy|
|Media||Wii U optical disk, digital download|
- Pikmin 1 mode – Olimar crashlands on PNF-404 and must find enough ship parts to restore his ship, the S.S. Dolphin, to be able to return home to Hocotate.
- Pikmin 2 mode – Olimar and Louie, the latter of whom is replaced by the President, must visit PNF-404 to collect treasures, many of which are in caves, to sell for Pokos.
- Pikmin 3 mode – Alph, Brittany, and Charlie discover and visit PNF-404 to collect fruits with which to resolve the famine plaguing their home planet of Koppai.
- Pikmin 1 mode
- The thirty-day limit was removed.
- Olimar can still recover his health by interacting with the S.S. Dolphin and destroy boulders by punching them.
- The currently-held Pikmin can be swapped with the previous or next standby Pikmin type.
- Red Pikmin and Blue Pikmin can handle bomb rocks.
- Dwarf bulborbs can no longer scream when agitated to awaken their guardians.
- Spotty Bulbears behave as they do in Pikmin 3.
- The Swooping Snitchbug in the Forest of Hope no longer appears.
- The Smoky Progg's gas makes Pikmin panic instead of killing them.
- Electricity was added and acts as it does in Pikmin 3.
- Pikmin 2 mode
- Adult Bulbmin were removed in favor of having green candypop buds that are used to convert Pikmin into juvenile Bulbmin.
- Juvenile Bulbmin can be brought and used aboveground.
- Spotty Bulbears and Gatling Groinks no longer revive.
- The enemies populating the Impact Site's landing site at Wistful Wild were removed.
- Electricity no longer instantly kills inapt Pikmin.
- Red Pikmin – discovered at the Wistful Wild Impact Site, Valley of Repose, and Tropical Wilds.
- Yellow Pikmin – discovered at Awakening Wood, Perplexing Pool, and Distant Tundra.
- Blue Pikmin – discovered at Forgotten Cove, Awakening Wood, and Garden of Hope.
- Purple Pikmin – discovered on sublevel two of Emergence Cave.
- White Pikmin – discovered on sublevel three of the White Flower Garden.
- Bulbmin – discovered at the Wistful Wild Final Trial.
- Rock Pikmin – discovered at the Garden of Hope.
- Winged Pikmin – discovered at Twilight River.
- Valley of Repose – visited only in Pikmin 2 mode.
- Awakening Wood – visited in Pikmin 1 mode as the Forest of Hope, and Pikmin 2 mode.
- Perplexing Pool – visited in Pikmin 1 mode as the Distant Spring, and Pikmin 2 mode.
- Impact Site – visited only in Pikmin 1 mode as the Wistful Wild Impact Site.
- Wistful Wild – visited only in Pikmin 2 mode as the Wistful Wild Final Trial.
- Forgotten Cove – visited only in Pikmin 1 mode as the Forest Navel.
- Tropical Wilds – visited only in Pikmin 3 mode.
- Garden of Hope – visited only in Pikmin 3 mode.
- Distant Tundra – visited only in Pikmin 3 mode.
- Twilight River – visited only in Pikmin 3 mode.
- Formidable Oak – visited only in Pikmin 3 mode.