This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Final Destiny, a fanon game created by Adventureqham.
|Pikmin: Final Destiny|
Pikmin: Final Destiny is a Pikmin fangame created by Adventureqham.
A few years after the events of Pikmin 2, Olimar is sent back to the Pikmin Planet, along with Louie and Sagittarius, by the President to find treasures for his collection. Once there, they find Red Pikmin. Things go as usual until after they enter the first area, the Artificial Forest, when Olimar finds Koreli, a brown-colored Pikmin, and their leader, Sphimae, explains that they are doomed without the Orb of Light, and will die in ten days. The captains, now including Sphimae, set out to the Plain of Dreams, with the Brown Pikmin's help, to get the Orb of Light. Just then, Louie gets a phone call from the President, who states that he needs an Orb of Darkness for a factory manufacturing Hocotate robots. They travel through six more regions, finding new Pikmin and enemies along the way. Just after the treasure's retrieval, Louie falls down a dark hole. They must go into the thirty-five-floor dungeon, the Hole of All Doom, to rescue Louie.
- Artificial Forest
- Plain of Dreams
- Moon Shadow
- Grave Site
- Mysterious Crater
- War Lands
- Door of Life
- Dave's Toy Box
- Lost Tower
- Black Pikmin: immune to ash, tar, and oil, and can illuminate dark caves.
- Brown Pikmin: immune to explosions and being squashed, can fly, and can pick up fifty times what a normal Pikmin can.
- Cyan Pikmin: immune to freezing, and can break through walls efficiently.
- Gold Pikmin: immune to sunset, and can pick up five times what a normal Pikmin can.
- Gray Pikmin: immune to antimatter and strong winds, and can teleport other Pikmin out of danger.
- Green Pikmin: immune to acid and lava, and have twice the health of a normal Pikmin.
- Orange Pikmin: Bulbmin that are taken aboveground.