The Blikmin is a species of aggressive Pikmin-like creature.
In fanon games
Below this point is where users place their version of the Blikmin.
In Pikmin 2... Again?
This article or section pertains to Pikmin 2... Again?, a fanon game created by Blower Pot.
|Cave of Tricks, Ominous Underground, Flooded Castle, Death Den, Holes of Craziness, Nightmare Den
|PikmimicNormal (Pikmin form)
PikmimicDemon (true form)
The Pikumin, also known as the Pikmimic internally, is an enemy that appears in Pikmin 2... Again?, exclusively in caves, away from the active leader at a point it won't initially be seen. At first, it appears to be a normal Pikmin in an idle state, some even with buds or flowers, but with disturbing eyes resembling those of a Creeping Chrysanthemum, or in the case of Walking Golden Pikpik Carrots, merely glowing. The Pikmin types it resembles are dependent on the Pikmin present on the sublevel. It will turn in place to stare at nearby leaders and Pikmin and will continue doing so until approached closely enough or whistled, at which point it will reveal its true form. For most Pikmin, its head will split open, for larger Pikmin such as Purple Pikmin and Rock Pikmin, its body will split open instead, for Bulbmin, its mouth will simply tear open, for Pixel Pikmin, it will have two legs with spikes on its back like a Danificritter, and for Walking Golden Pikpik Carrots, it will comedically produce a knife and try to stab Pikmin with it. Regardless of how it reveals its true form, with the obvious exception of the Walking Golden Pikpik Carrot, it reveals a grotesque, jagged mouth, and picks up Pikmin with its long, pink, slender tongue to eat. It will continue doing so until it is fled from or dies. Like Pikmin, a Pikumin's type indicates which hazards it is resistant to, which can be utilized against it to kill it instantly. Upon death, a Pikumin will collapse and disappear, a Pikmin-like soul with a jagged mouth ascending from that point with a lower-pitched Pikmin-like cry.
By coincidence, the Pikumin behaves similarly to the Mimic Spiders from Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling, notably due to how both mimic a harmless creature and reveal their true form when approached.
- “Pikumin / Unknown / Taraxacum pseudopikminidae. This frightening species is very... worrying. At first, I would think it's a normal Pikmin that I must have lost until it reveals that it's the scariest thing ever. In that case, g-good news is it's only in found caves and nowhere else. It seems like a Pikmin at first, but is not, only an impostor. But I wonder, in theory, they would have an initial form, which would make sense. The question is, could I even take footage of them, or does that sound too difficult?”
- “As tasty as a pikpik carrot, but the taste depends on the type it mimics. Does that mean it's how normal would Pikmin taste?”
The President's notes
- “Even if I could, I wouldn't even want to touch something like this. As if it wasn't already nightmare fuel when it reveals itself...”
Hocotate Ship's notes
- “WHAT IN HOCOTATE– Those bugs are now learning to jumpscare us?!”
- “So, I was walking through a cave, and I found Pikmin. Of course, I couldn't leave them there. So I tried to call them, and I regret that, because they weren't Pikmin. They were like more terrifying Pikmin, which are terrifying in the first place. Now how do I know which one is the good Pikmin and which is the hostile Pikmin lookalike?”
Unknown commenter's comments
- “Okay, we had the Waterwraith, but the Pikumin makes that prehistoric car-driver thing a joke. These are the definition of a jumpscare. Like, they seem to be a normal Pikmin until... well, they give you the heart attack of your life.”
In Pikmin E: Remastered
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin E: Remastered, a fanon game created by PixelThistle.
|Hits Pikmin and leaders.
The Piktender is a large, Pikmin-like creature in Pikmin E: Remastered with red skin, large eyes, and most other traits of Red Pikmin. Despite this, they are immune to all hazards except for blunt force. Piktenders use their large, whip-like stalks on top of their heads to hit Pikmin and leaders, much like actual Pikmin. They also have their own Onions and pellets, both of which are also large.
- “These... things, look disturbingly like Red Pikmin, but have much more dilated pupils, as well as an oddly spiked flower, akin to Glow Pikmin. They may deceive you at first, so be cautious when dealing with them!”
- “Inedible, skin is rough, and no matter what I use, will not come off. Even then, they are quite spicy, and may scar your tastebuds.”
In Pikmin: Global Breakdown
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Global Breakdown, a fanon game created by Zoadra.
|Hits Pikmin and leaders
Blikmin are large, hostile Pikmin in Pikmin: Global Breakdown that are immune to all hazards because of their enormous size. They are the same dark purple color as Mushroom Pikmin and have a pointy nose, two large, red, empty eyes, six hairs, and a gill-like mouth. Blikmin also have a tail, which ends in a mushroom cap, as does their stem. Blikmin feed on smaller Pikmin as well as breadbugs, and show no mercy to their prey. Blikmin are thought to have their own Onions and pellets, both of which are very large.
In Pikmin: The Huge Debt
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: The Huge Debt, a fanon game created by 13pikmar.
|Forcefully throws Pikmin
Below this point is where users place their version of Blikmin.
- See: User:Dabebo921
|All except water and being eaten
|Pikpik Candypop Bud
Pikpik Carrotmin are a species of hostile Pikmin that strongly resemble pikpik carrots. They are propagated through their respective candypop, rather than their nonexistent Onion, and their candypop can only make one Pikpik Carrotmin before wilting and disappearing. Pikpik Carrotmin viciously attack captains and are the most common reason for leaflings. One way to distinguish them from ordinary pikpik carrots is the faint glow at the end of their stem.