- This article relates to the official games. See Pikipedia's "Fiery Dweevil" article for more official information.
|Scientific name||Mandarachnia napalmens|
The Fiery Dweevil, like other dweevils, picks up objects such as corpses or treasures and puts them on its body to disguise itself as them. This particular species of dweevil, when agitated by attacks, releases searing flames that set Pikmin on fire.
In fanon games
This is where users type their version of the Fiery Dweevil.
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikimon, created by Lazer, with assistance from Cheepy-Cheepy and Alpo499.
- Start - Snag
- Start - String Shot
- Start - Bug Bite
- Lv. 10 - Fire Whip
- Lv. 15 - Struggle Bug
- Lv. 20 - Flame Charge
- Lv. 25 - Flare Gun
- Lv. 30 - Flame Burst
- Lv. 45 - Flash Fire
- Lv. 60 - Red Terror
Lv. 60 -> Titan Dweevil
In Pikmin 251
This article or section contains information pertinent to Pikmin 251, a fanon game created by PikHacker.
|Caves||Grub-dog Domain, Flaming Trench, Wooden Fortress, Arachnid Asylum, Subterranean Sands, Palace of the Wraith, Endless Abyss, Doom Den|
|Challenge Mode stages||Perilous Pipeline|
|Battle Mode stages||None|
|Poko value||× 3|
- “Unlike the Withering Dweevil I've seen before, these ones seem the same as they were last time. The way they carry whatever they find around is quite annoying, but they're not that threatening. While they aren't deadly to most Pikmin, they are certainly still a real pain in the neck. The way they carry treasure around just to get in the way makes dweevils the most annoying pests of all. It doesn't help that they seem more common than they were last time as well.”
Cookin' with Louie
- “The search for a gourmet, high-protein salad-topping alternative to bacon bits is over! Grind this spicy dweevil into tasty micro-chunks and toss them generously over your salad to add instant flair AND flavor!”
In Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
|The Bulblaxian War
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War, created by AlmightyCreeperLord.
- “This dweevil has a special organ that uses ingested flint and steel to produce a spark to the gasses stored inside, causing fire to be spewed at anything below it.”
- “Why does Olimar bring carcasses to me when he knows that something will burst into flames and destroy everything? Sigh.”
In Pikmin: Ultimate Doom
This article or section presents information pertaining to the Wraith Omniverse, a fictional universe based off the Pikmin series. This universe is based off the original Buildup Trilogy, made in the late 2000s by Wraith, Portal-Kombat, and Sir Pikmin.
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: Ultimate Doom, created by Wraith.
|Areas||Decomposing Citadel, Crystal Falls, Rust Factory, Sticky Citadel|
The Fiery Dweevil appears in Pikmin: Ultimate Doom. While they inhabit several aboveground locations, Fiery Dweevils can be found on sublevels one, two, and three of Molten Mezzanine and sublevels three through six of Hot Hemorrhage
In Pikmin: The Winds of Light
|The Winds of Light
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: The Winds of Light, created by EmperorRagingLongLegs.
- “Just like the Anode Dweevil has connections with Yellow Pikmin, Fiery Dweevils seem to share characteristics with Red Pikmin, like fire resistance and the carrying of objects. Now, if only I could have had one to help me on my last trip with the Doomsday Apparatus...”
|Pikmin: Ultimate Doom enemies (list)|
|Angry Dweevil • Anode Beetle • Anode Dweevil • Antenna Beetle • Armored Cannon Beetle • Blue Wollywog • Breadbug • Bulbmin • Bulborb Larva • Bumbling Snitchbug • Careening Dirigibug • Caustic Dweevil • Chemical Bulblax • Chemical Goolix • Chill Dweevil • Cloaking Burrow-nit • Computer Bug • Creeping Chrysanthemum • Decorated Cannon Beetle Larva • Dwarf Bulbear • Dwarf Orange Bulborb • Dwarf Purple Bulborb • Dwarf Red Bulborb • Fiery Blowhog • Fiery Bulblax • Fiery Dweevil • Gatling Groink • Goolix • Hairy Bulborb • Hermit Crawmad • Hysterical Beetle • Icy Cannon Beetle Larva • Infected Amphituber • Lava Goolix • Lila • Male Sheargrub • Mitite • Munge Dweevil • Mushroom Pikmin • Orange Bulborb • Pearly Clamclamp • Puffstool • Puffy Blowhog • Purple Bulborb • Red Bulborb • Sandy Burrow-nit • Sandy Dweevil • Seeding Chrysanthemum • Snow Bulborb • Spotty Bulbear • Sticky Bulblax • Sticky Dirigibug • Swooping Snitchbug • Toadstool • Toady Bloyster • Volatile Dweevil • Watery Blowhog • White Mushroom Pikmin • Withering Blowhog • Wogpole • Wollywog • Yellow Wollywog|
|Pikmin: Wide World|
|Main (Captain Olimar, Shacho, Marie, Louie, Dolphin Lander) • Side (Alph, Brittany, Captain Charlie, Dorris, Granny Marma, Libra, Margot, Sagittarius, S.S. Drake, S.S. Dreamstride) • Mentioned (Freight Voyager, SPERO, Bulbie)|
|Onion • Pellet • Yellow Pikmin • Blue Pikmin • Red Pikmin • Purple Pikmin • Green Pikmin • Rock Pikmin • White Pikmin • Winged Pikmin • Captmin (Captain Hunnigan) • Alien Pikmin • Mushroom Pikmin • Wild Pikmin|
Parasitic Pikmin (variants: Blue Bulbmin, Breadmin, Burrowing Snagmin, Cannon Beetlemin, Dweevilmin, Groinkmin, Hairy Bulbmin, Orange Bulbmin, Red Bulbmin, Spinermin, Spotty Bulbearmin, Wollymin)
|Data file (Pikminology, Wildlife Survival, Explorers' Tales) • Fruit (list) • Nugget • Sparklium (seed, stone) • Treasure • Upgrade (unlocks, Exploration Kit, ship part)|
Black nectar • Nectar • Ultra-bitter spray • Ultra-hot spray • Ultra-minty spray • Ultra-spicy spray • Ultra-sweet spray • Ultra-toxic spray
|Acid • Adhesive • Blunt force • Bubble • Electricity • Fire • Ice • Lubricant • Mud • Panic • Pit • Poison • Spore • Sunset • Water
|Achievements • Caravan • HocoPad • Options • Pikpik carrot • Soul • Squad desertion • Temperature • Weather • Game modes (Story Mode, Battle Mode, Challenge Mode, Bottomless Abyss)|
|Changes during development • Gallery • Cave units|