- This article relates to the official games. See Pikipedia's "Wollywog" article for more official information.
|Scientific name||Amphicaris albino|
|Caves||Bulblax Kingdom, Shower Room, Submerged Castle, Cavern of Chaos, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den|
|Challenge Mode stages||Bully Den|
Wollywogs are a species of frog-like creatures that live in the bowels of subterranean areas. As an adaptation to environments with little or no sunlight, they have lost most of their skin pigmentation, giving them an albino-like appearance.
Frequently found in or near a body of water, Wollywogs are slow and stocky creatures. Generally passive, they will only attack by leaping into the air if a leader or Pikmin comes nearby. Once on the attack, a Wollywog will likely not pursue if its target is on the move, rather it will return to its general starting location in short hops. Their attacks are sometimes sudden, and they can shake all attacking Pikmin from their bodies. Upon falling, a Wollywog's attack covers a considerable radius, killing all Pikmin within it. Even if a Wollywog is defeated as it is about to fall, any Pikmin caught beneath it will still be killed. Such an attack can be prevented if the Wollywog is weighed down with a few Pikmin. Compared to their counterparts, the Yellow Wollywogs, Wollywogs jump with less vertical movement but greater horizontal movement. They can notice a player from anywhere, unlike Yellow Wollywogs.
- "It is believed that juvenile wollywogs were once carried by an underground current into caverns, where they thrived in the dark habitat. This troglodytic species of wollywog's coloration results from generations of cave dwelling and lack of sunlight. Comparative differences between the size and shape of this wollywog and other species are thought to be the result of natural selection at work, choosing traits better suited to life in a subterranean environment."
- "Wollywogs are best ground up, shaped into a patty, and flame-broiled on a grill. Slap on tomato slices, lettuce, onions, ketchup, and slide the patty between a sesame-seed bun for the ultimate best-burger experience."
This article or section contains information that relates to the non-canon Wraith Omniverse, a fictional universe based off of Pikmin. It is based off of the original Buildup Trilogy, made in the late 2000s by Wraith, Portal-Kombat, and Sir Pikmin.
This article or image relates to the fanon game Pikmin: Redemption, created by Sir Pikmin.
There are no changes in PR except for a minor color change.
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikspore, which was created by Neini.
Wollywogs are found in The Walkway.
Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
|The Bulblaxian War
This article or section relates to the fanon game Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War, created by AlmightyCreeperLord.
Wollywogs appear in Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War as well. They have the same abilities and appearance as usual. Only one appears so far, on a switchbox in The Temple of Ice. This can be dangerous, since it can turn on the Whistling Terror while your Pikmin are carrying it, causing them to be killed.
- "This wollywog is white from deprivation of sunlight. Ever since the first wollywog ventured underground, their eyes couldn't stand the natural sunlight outside, so they stayed in caves until they developed this pale complexion. It has obtained the "squashed" look from jumping in the confined spaces of the caves we explore."
- "This creature never stops staring at my camera. IT DOESN'T EVEN BLINK. I can never win a staring contest against one of these guys. Olimar is telling me that that is probably because it's dead. Yeah, right, as if."
Pikmin 4: The World to Free
|Scientific name||Amphicaris albino|
|Areas||Trash Kingdom, Emperal Shrine|
|Poko value||× 120|
- "Such eyes... it gives you the chills to know it's filled with poison. Thankfully it just uses the poison to prevent getting eaten. However, these guys are great jumpers and should be taken with caution. The fall a bit faster too. Since they're weak... they can't handle as much pressure. They mainly prefer indoor areas."
- "This guy here is the perfect example of a bloodthirsty killer. they look so creepy... the truth is that they are... when I think why do they just squash Pikmin without even a care? Well, now you realize what I'm saying. They get pleasure for killing those helpless Pikmin and... umm I think I should think this out privately."
Captain Pikmin's notes
- "As a warning their great speed in the air can cause problems. Make sure to pack blues, greens the choice on land. One thing to do if you lack blues is to trick it to go on the surface and then swarm it. Since they can't shake, they won't be able to lift to the air again."
|Pikmin: Ultimate Doom enemies (list)|
|Angry Dweevil • Anode Beetle • Anode Dweevil • Antenna Beetle • Armored Cannon Beetle • Blue Wollywog • Breadbug • Bulbmin • Bulborb Larva • Bumbling Snitchbug • Careening Dirigibug • Caustic Dweevil • Chemical Bulblax • Chemical Goolix • Chill Dweevil • Cloaking Burrow-nit • Computer Bug • Creeping Chrysanthemum • Decorated Cannon Beetle Larva • Dwarf Bulbear • Dwarf Orange Bulborb • Dwarf Purple Bulborb • Dwarf Red Bulborb • Fiery Blowhog • Fiery Bulblax • Fiery Dweevil • Gatling Groink • Goolix • Hairy Bulborb • Hermit Crawmad • Hysterical Beetle • Icy Cannon Beetle Larva • Infected Amphituber • Lava Goolix • Lila • Male Sheargrub • Mitite • Munge Dweevil • Mushroom Pikmin • Orange Bulborb • Pearly Clamclamp • Puffstool • Puffy Blowhog • Purple Bulborb • Red Bulborb • Sandy Burrow-nit • Sandy Dweevil • Seeding Chrysanthemum • Snow Bulborb • Spotty Bulbear • Sticky Bulblax • Sticky Dirigibug • Swooping Snitchbug • Toadstool • Toady Bloyster • Volatile Dweevil • Watery Blowhog • White Mushroom Pikmin • Withering Blowhog • Wogpole • Wollywog • Yellow Wollywog|