In fanon games
This is where users type their version of the Angler Bulblax.
In Pikmin: The Huge Debt
This article or section presents information pertaining to Pikmin: The Huge Debt, a fanon game created by 13pikmar.
|Attacks||Lures, eats, and crushes Pikmin|
The Angler Bulblax is a subterranean menace and a member of the grub-dog family appearing in Pikmin: The Huge Debt. True to its name, the Angler Bulblax lures its prey using its tongue as well as the Common Glowcaps on its back. The creature's skin is entirely black in color, but its blue tongue glows much like the fungi dotted around its armored back. Similarly to the Emperor Bulblax, the Angler Bulblax's only weakpoint is its soft, fleshy face. The creature is also considerably larger than its brethren, and it uses its size to its advantage.
The Angler Bulblax is a variant of the Emperor Bulblax, so coaxing it into eating bomb rocks can be used to momentarily stun it and inflict heavy damage against it. However, the bioluminescent properties of the creature's tongue may prove problematic, as Pikmin will be drawn towards its tongue as it prepares to attack using it. To avoid catastrophe, stun the Angler Bulblax with Orange Pikmin and bomb rocks. Once the creature recovers, retreat. Use Orange Pikmin and bomb rocks to stun the creature, retreating when necessary, until it is defeated.
- “This is a subterranean cousin of the Emperor Bulblax, and sports the familiar rocky hide. However, it has Glowcaps growing on its back instead of the regular fauna. Due to being in subterranean environments, it has a dark skin coloration. Through a striking form of luminescence, certain bacteria in the Bulblax's tongue can glow a pale blue. This attracts smaller creatures, such as Pikmin, to the mouth where it is inevitably consumed.”
- “Boil the tongue in water until it ceases glowing. This will show that you have killed the bacteria, meaning there will be no risk of a deadly infection from consumption. Once boiled, fry it on a grill. Drizzle with Worcestershire sauce and barbecue sauce. When it is finally finished, put between two breadbug buns and with a couple slices of cheese. This will create a down-to-earth flavor that cannot be beat!”
- “This beast's mushrooms can be sold for quite an expensive and exquisite light source!”
- “This creepy thing has a long tongue! These little Pikmin creatures had gotten eaten up a lot. Louie would be ashamed of me if he found out...”
- “This beast has beautiful blue mushrooms which could be used as a black and blue glowing purse.”
- “This beast is a perfect pet for gardeners that need weeds cleared out.”